skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Scribes Bolt-Hole
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Chase Scenes Are Difficult
I have an hour before work and I want to get this chase scene done! I'm nearly there! Part of the problem with chase scenes is that there's rarely any dialog (realistically) that can happen during one! I need to get to the dialog!
1 comment:
Storyteller SilverLoom
December 1, 2009 at 12:12 PM
Keep at it, Scribe! You can do it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(8)
▼
December
(1)
Chase Scenes Are Difficult
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
About Me
everlastingscribe
I tell stories all day long. Some with my pen, some with my keyboard and if you can find me, buy me a coffee and I'll tell you one too!
View my complete profile
Keep at it, Scribe! You can do it!
ReplyDelete